BATTLE OF GOD VS. THE GODS
You stand on a battleﬁeld, surrounded by an enemy that you’ve been told doesn’t exist.
This is a classic example of a PSYOP–a mission to change what you believe by feeding you information that’s inaccurate, incomplete, or an outright lie.
“The Great Inception” book, by Derek Gilbert, shatters this illusion. Bible stories you’ve known since childhood are shown for what they are:
Accounts of supernatural battles between God and the gods.
In this paradigm-shifting book, Derek Gilbert shows that the Bible is anything but a boring list of thou-shalt-nots; it’s an epic tale of war between God and the rebel gods who want to steal His throne before He restores humanity to its rightful place in the divine council.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR…
Derek P. Gilbert hosts SkyWatchTV, a Christian television program that airs on several national networks, the long running interview podcast A View from the Bunker, and co-hosts SciFriday, a weekly television program that analyzes science news with his wife, author Sharon K. Gilbert.
Derek is the author of the novels The God Conspiracy and Iron Dragons, and a contributing author to the nonﬁction anthologies God’s Ghostbusters, Blood on the Altar, When Once We Were a Nation, and I Predict: What 12 Global Experts Believe You Will See by 2025.
Derek Gilbert has been a speaker at Bible prophecy conferences in recent years, focusing on the prophetic implications of Dominion theology and the transhumanist movement.
TALKING POINTS FOR THE GREAT INCEPTION
The Great Inception will have you reading your Bible with a fresh pair of eyes. The book reveals:
- The long war between God and the pagan gods of the Bible
- The importance of holy mountains—and the mountain where the ﬁnal battle of the war will be fought
- Why the Tower of Babel was not in Babylon
- The historical Nimrod and his reason for building the Tower of Babel
- Where God led His heavenly army into against battle the chief god of the Canaanites
- The true identities of Satan and Apollyon, king of the demons in the abyss
- What God may have meant when He told Abraham about “the sin of the Amorites”
- Why the Red Sea crossing was a literal battle between God and Ba`al (and why a Canaanite god was in Egypt in the ﬁrst place)
- The startling connections between the Titans of Greek mythology, the biblical Nephilim, Rephaim and Anakim, and the people who have been trying to destroy Israel for 3,500 years
- Where and how Jesus did battle with the rebel gods
- How the moon-god of ancient Babylon is aﬀecting the world today
- Where Armageddon will be fought (and why it’s not where you think)
- And a possible end-times scenario that includes the most diabolical double-cross in history.
To schedule an interview with the author please email Jerry McGlothlin of Special Guests at: email@example.com or call 919-437-0001.