Donald Trump has pulled into first place in the Presidential race.
While this may be shocking to most pundits, it’s not surprising to political consultant, Dick Morris.
Now, in their powerful and timely new book Armageddon: How Trump Can Beat Hillary (July 1, 2016), authors Dick Morris and Eileen McGann reveal a surprising political game plan that could change the outcome of the 2016 elections, in which Donald Trump has already taken some of the first key steps.
“Make no mistake about it, Trump faces an uphill battle,” Dick Morris says, adding, “With a liberal media biased in Hillary’s favor, demographic trends favoring younger and ethnic voters – and some Republicans at war with their own nominee, Trump must take a different approach.”
Trump can still win and defeat Hillary, Morris argues in Armageddon.
Few know and understand Hillary and Bill Clinton better.
For over 20 years Dick Morris served as their personal political adviser and trusted confidante.
Dick knows their strengths and weakness – and their darkest secrets.
For the first time, he reveals Hillary’s secrets in Armageddon – and explains why Trump must ignore the traditional GOP playbook to make her the issue and defeat her once and for all.
Morris believes the 2016 election will be the most decisive in history. America can go down the road of socialism, “Obama’s third term” – or take a path of economic and spiritual resurgence – one that makes us truly great again.
Armageddon is the ultimate battle between good and evil. For now, and in Armageddon, Morris aptly outlines his attack plan against the dark side candidate, Hillary Clinton.
- She is a “compulsive, pathological and serial liar” that must be exposed – he reveals the evidence
- Hillary lost any claim to “commander-in-chief” after Benghazi – new details show she covered up her role
- She will put America again into another needless war
- She is “obsessively secret and paranoid” – Morris reveals never before known details that show her to be the “controller in chief”
- She is very vulnerable to criminal prosecution right now – and may be the target of impeachment hearings almost from day one of any Hillary presidency
But Morris says attacks on Hillary alone won’t defeat her. Donald Trump needs a masterplan — a grand strategy to avoid the GOP mistakes of 2008 and 2012.
Dick Morris gives solid advice to Trump:
- How Trump can woo 8 million white voters who failed to show up for Romney in 2012
- Why terrorism may prove to be Trump’s ace in the hold – and why he must expose Hillary and Obama’s efforts to let terrorists into the US
- The fact that Obamacare is not a dead issue – and how Trump can use it get low-income voters who have been hurt by this socialist program
- Why immigrants and union voters may prove to be Trump’s biggest ally
- Hillary’s vulnerabilities with China, Iran, Israel and Mexico and much more.
- Trump’s secret strategy for black voters: he can win a bigger proportion than any Republican using this one issue.
On Tuesday, November 5, 2016, American voters will make a momentous decision.
They will decide whether or not this great country will remain a free market, constitutional democracy. The stakes could not be higher.
If Hillary Clinton is elected president, it will mean the end of the America we know and love.
In Armageddon, Morris offers a manual on how the forces of good can win this battle.
If you love Donald Trump, you need to get this book and share it with friends and family.
If you oppose him, you need to find out what Dick Morris is saying.
And Republicans need to stop playing by the old rules of the game.
Those rules don’t work—they elected Barack Obama twice. Obama has changed America in fundamental ways.
Now, in Armageddon, Morris shows Hillary’s opponents how they can take advantage of her many vulnerabilities – to elect a president who wants to make America a great nation again.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Dick Morris is admired for his probing, insightful, hard-hitting, and clear commentary on Newsmax, Fox News, and other international media outlets. Time magazine has dubbed him “the most influential private citizen in America.” A well-known political strategist, he was the architect of Bill Clinton’s comeback landslide in 1996 and has handled the winning campaigns of more than 30 U.S. senators and governors. Internationally, he has piloted the successful campaigns of presidents and prime ministers of five continents. Together with his wife, Eileen McGann, he has written 15 books, including 10 New York Times bestsellers. She is the publisher of thehillarydaily.com. Morris and McGann write for DickMorris.com.
Humanix Books specializes in books for independent thinkers from acclaimed experts in politics, health & wellness, finance, and history. Humanix Books is a trade publisher with a unique difference: our unparalleled ability to speak to consumers directly and improve their lives in practical ways.
CONTACT: To schedule an interview with Dick Morris, contact: Jerry McGlothlin of Special Guests at: 919-437-0001.