Would the nuclear Sabre-rattling from Kim Jong-un of North Korea lead to the unthinkable?
Discussing multiple possible Trump-Jong-un scenarios is Jack Hanney, a financial and geo-political analyst who answers questions don’t dare to ask, including:
- Guam is about 4 miles wide and 30 miles long and a 14-minute missile flight to impact. Reportedly North Korean generals have set the trajectory of their missiles to hit about 19 miles off short from Guam. Why would they want to hit water rather than land and does this mean it is just another test or is it more likely a planned nuclear attack?
- If the unthinkable were to occur and North Korea essentially killed all or most of the inhabitants of Guam, what immediate impact would that likely have on the U.S. economically and otherwise?
- Some suggest President Trump strike North Korea pre-emptively. If he did, how would that affect America?
- Next scenario, what if Kim launches a nuclear-tipped missile that the U.S. successfully strikes down in either launch state or while on route? Would that success have a positive or negative impact on U.S. markets?
- And finally, what if Kim successfully detonated a nuclear device on U.S. or allied soil?
- What can Americans do to protect themselves during such uncertain times as these and where might they get additional information from you in these areas?
ABOUT YOUR GUEST…
Jack Hanney has been in the financial markets for 20+ years and is widely heralded as an expert in his field.
Born and growing up in Westchester County, NY where his father was a successful politician and owner of an Insurance Brokerage Firm. Jack began subscribing to The Wall Street Journal at the age of 14 and moved to California in his early 20’s to study under William O’Neill, arguably the single most successful investor in the history of the markets and founder of Investor’s Business Daily and author of How to Make Money in stocks.
Jack Hanney went on to be the General Manager and Director of Sales at several algorithmic automated trading companies trading the futures and commodities markets working with Introducing Brokers out of Chicago, Geneva and NYC. Jack was recruited by several tech startups and made a name for himself at Infosearch Media, Virtumundo and The Design People before returning to Finance. Jack passed on Morgan Stanley and other reputable, prestigious Brokerage firms to be a CFP in their Wealth Management Divisions and opted for a position as Senior Executive Trader with MG Private Client Services where he spent 4 years 2010-2014.
Jack Hanney had spent two years as Director of Trading, Executive Vice President of WDM overseeing the Retail Division before collaborating with two other prominent experts in his field and opening Patriot Gold Group a collective of Industry Leading Experts bringing their clients Investor Direct Pricing and superior customer service.
Jack resides in Los Angeles, California with his wife Amy and is the proud father of his two daughters, Kate age 10 and Luna age 18.
Jack has written over 200M in business and trades maintaining outstanding relationships with his clients at Patriot Gold Group (PGG), where he is a senior partner, who he refers to as dear friends and family and now … welcoming them to the PGG family of investors.
CONTACT: To schedule an interview with Jack Hanney, call Jerry McGlothlin of Special Guests at 919-437-0001 or 630-548-9300