INTERVIEW GUEST AVAILABLE: Trump is going to reverse 200 of Obama’s Executive Orders on Friday, his first day in office, predicts David Horowitz, author of the Amazon bestseller book, BIG AGENDA.
The Obama White House publicly responded to Horowitz’s predicting the opposite, that Trump will NOT make those reversals. Time will tell who is right. David Horowitz is available for Talk Show interviews Thursday and Friday on this lively topic.
Yahoo News! Reference article: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-handful-executive-actions-day-one-transition-162407134.html
The Trump Big Agenda book is #1 on Amazon in its political category and #50 overall, after just two days on the market.
David Horowitz can put the inauguration and Trump Presidency in perspective on many levels, as he has enjoyed a close, long term relationship with Steve Bannon and Mike Pence, and understands the mindset of the new administration.
Additional Yahoo! News reference article: White House Challenges Horowitz Book, Doubts Trump Will Rescind Executive Orders:
INTERVIEW CONTACT: Jerry McGlothlin at: 919-437-0001 email@example.com
David Horowitz’s ‘Big Agenda’ book Reveals
Trump’s Coming D.C. ‘Earthquake’
Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election was more than a historic upset. It was the beginning of a major political, economic, and social revolution that will change America — and the world — forever.
So posits New York Times bestselling author David Horowitz in his book, “Big Agenda: President’s Trump’s Plan to Save America.” (Humanix Books, Jan. 17, 2017) that immediately went into the top 40 books in the world on Amazon within hours of its release.
“Big Agenda” is the first major book to be released on Trump’s presidency and reveals major components of his “first 100 days” plan and first-term agenda.
Radio host Rush Limbaugh has praised “Big Agenda,” saying it “provides a clear assessment of the challenges the new president faces and a road map for a winning agenda that conservatives will embrace.”
David Horowitz is available for national television interviews on both the topic of his book and the Trump Presidency in general. During your Talk Show interview with Mr. Horowitz he details President Trump’s likely early moves, including his:
- First wave of executive orders — amending and repealing Obamacare, restoring Guantanamo, Keystone XL, nixing amnesty.
- Surprising judicial appointments — Supreme Court and the federal judiciary.
- Radical changes to federal rules & regulations — Obama’s gun restrictions, EPA overreach, and a New Deal for black America.
With the House and Senate in GOP hands, plus a Supreme Court soon to follow, President Trump will have a greater opportunity than even Ronald Reagan to reshape the American political landscape while securing the nation’s vital security interests abroad.
“No president since FDR and his famed ‘100 Days’ has the chance Donald Trump has,” Horowitz argues.
But he writes that the GOP and Trump must recognize they are not fighting policy ideas, but an ideology — a progressive one with a radical agenda to stop Trump in an effort to reduce America’s power and greatness.
“Big Agenda” shows that Trump is not just seeking to implement a populist plan as America’s first citizen president, but is intent on defeating and rolling back Barack Obama’s progressive agenda.
“Big Agenda” presents the Trump White House battle plan to halt the Democrats’ march to extinguish the values America holds dear.
Big Agenda is a rallying cry and indispensable guide for how to claim ultimate victory for the conservative cause.
“Big Agenda” is published by Humanix, which also offered the #1 bestselling book on the 2016 campaign with its “Armageddon: How Trump Can Beat Hillary.”
Like Armageddon, Horowitz’s “Big Agenda” gives the inside scoop on Trump’s plan and his strategy to take back Washington. Few know Donald Trump and his top administration players and advisers like David Horowitz, one of the nation’s foremost conservative commentators.
David Horowitz writes, “One battle is over, but there are many more to come. This book is a guide to fighting the opponents of the conservative restoration. It identifies who the adversaries are — their methods and their motivations. It describes their agenda — not merely the particular issues with which they advance their goal, but the destructive goal itself. And it lays out a strategy that can defeat them.”
David Horowitz is a noted conservative commentator and New York Times bestselling author. He is the founder and CEO of the David Horowitz Freedom Center in Los Angeles and the author of The Black Book of the American Left.
Humanix Books specializes in books for independent thinkers from acclaimed experts in health, finance & investing, politics, and history. Humanix Books is a trade publisher with a unique difference: Our unparalleled ability to provide information that improves the lives of our readers.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT “BIG AGENDA”
“Provides a clear assessment of the challenges the new president faces and a road map for a winning agenda that conservatives will embrace.”
— Rush Limbaugh
“With trademark candor, Horowitz lays out a Trump agenda for restoring the country and sinking the ship of the left once and for all.”
— Dinesh D’Souza
New York Times Bestselling Author of Hillary’s America
“A compelling road map for Donald Trump — a must read for everyone concerned about the future of America.”
New York Times Bestselling Author of Clinton Cash
“Progressives have declared war on America and Donald Trump. Every conservative should arm themselves with this brilliant battle plan for beating them back and winning the war.”
“David Horowitz brilliantly illuminates the road forward for conservatives in America.”
— Milo Yiannopoulos
Breitbart News Technology Editor
Optional Questions from “Big Agenda” for David Horowitz:
- Everyone knows about Donald Trump’s agenda — to “drain the swamp” and clean up Washington. How does your book “Big Agenda” move beyond that with new revelations?
- Usually new presidents get a “honeymoon.” But President Trump is greeted by outright political war from the Democrats. Why?
- The major media has lost any semblance of being fair when it comes to Donald Trump. Does “Big Agenda” explain why this is happening? And how can President Trump and his supporters fight back?
- You talk about radical progressive Saul Alinsky, who was a mentor for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. What does Trump need to know about Alinsky, and what dangers does Alinsky’s thinking pose for us?
- You say the Democrats have an “Achilles heel” – can you explain?
- Obama and the Democrats are furious Trump will seek to repeal Obamacare. How will they try to stop him?
- In “Big Agenda” you say that Trump’s blowing-up of political correctness was a watershed event in itself. Can you explain?
- The Democrats have played the “race card” for decades. But you offer a strategy for President Trump that could split the African-American vote. Can you share this with us?
- President Trump has made fighting illegal immigration a priority. Why have Democrats fought so hard to keep it, and how can President Trump end it once and for all?
- Why are Democrats seemingly reluctant to fight the war against radical Islamic terror?
- President Trump says he will wipe out ISIS quickly. How will he do this?
- What do you think of the Iran deal that Trump has promised to repeal?
- President Trump wants a new relationship with Russia. How does this fit into a “Big Agenda” to make the world better and safe?
- You claim that the root cause of the culture wars and the division of the country is the schools. How does President Trump’s agenda fix this problem?
- Some say public unions are the biggest losers of the 2016 election. You’ve written that the Republicans should outlaw public sector unions. Why?
- What do you think of the new populist Republican Party and its new agenda?
- You’ve written that the theme of the Republican Party should be individual freedom. Do you think the Democrats don’t support individual freedom?
- You say in “Big Agenda” it’s time to “take the gloves off.” Who should President Trump
take off the gloves against first, and how does he win the fight
Big Agenda book trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wciDNh0BwFc
INTERVIEW CONTACT: Jerry McGlothlin at: 919-437-0001 firstname.lastname@example.org