Teen Vogue Sex Lessons for Minors Sparks Protest Viral Video that passed 10 MILLION views in less than one week! Chewbacca Mom, move over!
CONTACT to interview Activist Mommy who made video: Jerry McGlothlin of Special Guests 919-437-0001
Suggested Intro: Teen Vogue, a publication which markets its content to teenagers age 12-18, has recently come under intense fire over an article they printed entitled “A Guide to Anal Sex; How to do it the Right Way.” In the article, author Gigi Engle, states,
“…Yes, you will come in contact with some fecal matter. You are entering a butthole. It is where poop comes out. Expecting to do anal play and see zero poop isn’t particularly realistic. It’s not a big deal. Everyone poops. Everyone has a butt….Anal sex and anal stimulation can be awesome, and if you want to give it a go, you do that. More power to you.” Parents, conservative and liberal alike, are outraged that Teen Vogue is teaching teens as young as 12-year-olds how to sodomize one another. A popular mom blogger, who has 180 thousand followers on Facebook, posted a video of herself burning a Teen Vogue magazine, which has gone viral with over 3 million views.
(Show a snippet of video at https://www.facebook.com/theactivistmommy/videos/1344466902338122/ .)
Elizabeth Johnston, who is better known as The Activist Mommy, has launched a grassroots campaign called Operation Pull Teen Vogue and we are happy to have her with us tonight.
SUGGESTED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
- Hi, Elizabeth. Thanks for coming. What prompted you to make this viral video?
- How has the public responded to the video?
- You’ve posted some strong words about the author of this article. Tell us what you know about Teen Vogue author Gigi Engle.
- Apart from morality, is marketing this kind of sexual content to teens even legal?
- What are you asking parents and teens to do about this?
- Where may our viewers watch your rebuttal (pardon the pun) video to Teen Vogue’s ‘safe sodomy’ article?
CONTACT: Jerry McGlothlin of Special Guests 919-437-0001 email@example.com