CONTACT: For an interview with Holly Homer, call Special Guests: 630-848-0750.
Professional blogger HOLLY HOMER is available for interviews to discuss how she turned a hobby into full-time income that retired her physician husband from a stressful job.
Suggested Interview Questions:
- Do people really make money blogging?
- How do bloggers make money?
- Why should almost everyone have a blog?
- Why is blogging especially suited to moms?
- Is blogging dead?
- Do your kids like that you are a blogger?
- Do you have to sell-out to make money blogging?
- What can blogging lead to?
- Why are publishers stalking bloggers to write books?
- What special skills are needed to become a blogger?
- How much time does it take to blog?
- Can I start a blog in my spare time?
- What type of blogs do well?
About Holly Homer…
Stay-at-home mom turned work-at-home mom of three boys: 10, 13, 15 Dallas, TX
Her boys are partially homeschooled – school 2 days a week/homeschooled 2 days a week
Blogging hobby is now a company that retired her physician husband from a stressful job & employs several others full-time and contracts with another 15 moms from across the world
Her blog, Kids Activities Blog opened the door for two books: 101 Kids Activities that are the Bestest, Funnest Ever! and The 101 Coolest Simple Science Experiments – both published by Page Street
Her FB page has 2.6 million fans – Quirky Momma
She was named by Mashable as one of the top 10 FB Live Stars to follow and She jokes, “I am the only ‘normal person’ on that list – mom without any special talents!”
Holly Homer runs multiple live shows from her living room: Craft with Crap, Wheel of Topics, Kids Crafts w/ her 10 year old, Family Food Live and pops on to have live Q & A with other moms on parenting topics.
Holly has spoken at many social media conferences about how to grow a FB page without paid advertising – most recently at Social Media Marketing World & No Excuses Summit (here is a video interview right after I spoke at No Excuses:
Holly’s latest project is a simple online video training: How to Quick Start Your Dream Blog – created for people with NO experience who want to share a passion online
A work-from-home evangelist, Holly Homer shows other moms how to “have it all” <—just not all at the same time!