The United Nations General Assembly has repudiated President Trump on recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and his plans to relocate the U.S. Embassy from Tel Avi to Jerusalem. Joining us on this discussion is David Rubin, former mayor of Shiloh, Israel.
- How serious do you think President Trump is in cutting off aid to those who don’t recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital?
- Is the UN decision binding in any way?
- You are the former mayor of an Israeli settlements town of Shiloh. What do you think is President Trump’s position on Israeli building in Jerusalem and the West Bank?
- What is the likelihood of the success of negotiations between Israel and Palestinian leadership?
- You and your son were victims of a terrorist attack. Tell us about that.
- You founded Shiloh Israel Children’s fund to help terror victim children. Where may our viewers get information on your organization and the books you’ve written? Answer: https://www.ShilohIsraelChildren.org
ABOUT DAVID RUBIN:
David Rubin is the former mayor of Shiloh, Israel. He is founder and president of Shiloh Israel Children’s Fund, and the author of five books, including The Islamic Tsunami and his latest, More Sparks From Zion.
INTERVIEW CONTACT: Jerry McGlothlin 919-437-0001