Texas mom of 3 boys HOLLY HOMER knows something about keeping kids entertained and out of trouble.
She is the author of two books … and the blog, Kids Activities Blog–and available to be your Talk Show interview guest!
While most moms will not quickly admit to having used YouTube or Netflix as ‘cyber babysitters,’ most have done just that.
But Holly says that’s not bad. It just depends on what they are watching and how it is being monitored. And then after watching other moms or children do something construction and creative online, they want to do it too!
- How do you handle the phrase “I’m bored?”
- What are three simple things your kids can do in the kitchen while a meal is prepped?
- How do I get my kids off video games?
- What can we do as a family to play together?
- How can I get my kids to start playing on their own?
- If my kid only likes video games, how can I get them involved in “real-life” play?
- What should I do if my kids don’t want to play outside?
- What is sensory play? Why do kids need it? (Holly is a Physical Therapist can address this topic from multiple perspectives.)
- How can play help my kids grades?
- We just want to have fun this summer, what should we do?
- Do kids need to be entertained all day?
- What are 3 simple science experiments I can do at home that doesn’t require me to know a lot about science?
- How can I modify play so that my kids can play together even at different ages?
About Holly Homer…
Stay-at-home mom turned work-at-home mom of three boys: 10, 13, 15 Dallas, TX
Her boys are partially homeschooled – school 2 days a week/homeschooled 2 days a week.
Blogging hobby is now a company that retired her physician husband from a stressful job & employs several others full-time and contracts with another 15 moms from across the world.
Her blog, Kids Activities Blog opened the door for two books: 101 Kids Activities that are the Bestest, Funnest Ever! and The 101 Coolest Simple Science Experiments – both published by Page Street.
Her FB page has 2.6 million fans – Quirky Momma
She was named by Mashable as one of the top 10 FB Live Stars to follow. She jokes, “I am the only ‘normal person’ on that list – mom without any special talents!”
Holly Homer runs multiple live shows from her living room: Craft with Crap, Wheel of Topics, Kids Crafts w/ her 10 year old, Family Food Live and pops on to have live Q & A with other moms on parenting topics.
Holly has spoken at many social media conferences about how to grow a FB page without paid advertising – most recently at Social Media Marketing World & No Excuses Summit (here is a video interview right after I spoke at No Excuses:
Holly’s latest project is a simple online video training: How to Quick Start Your Dream Blog – created for people with NO experience who want to share a passion online
A work-from-home evangelist, Holly Homer shows other moms how to “have it all” <—just not all at the same time!
CONTACT: For an interview call Special Guests: 630-848-0750 or email: email@example.com